Microbiology Classifying System
- System to identify colonies in settle plates and classify them into two classes: “Colonies Present” and “Colonies Absent” .
- Highly accurate: Sensitivity of 99.1% and Specificity of 97% across varying settle plate types and sizes .
- Automated system for colony counting.
- Classifies individual colonies into bacterial and fungal colonies.
- Modifiable reference ranges for reporting zones.
- Customisable parameters as per regional regulatory requirements.
- Easily integrated with existing LIMS.
- Designed to support audit and regulatory checkss.
- 24/7 operation and high throughput for time and resource savings.
NOTE: Unless otherwise stated, all products are “Research Use Only”; not for use in diagnostic procedures.