Cost and resource optimization in pre-clinical studies
Time savings and workflow efficiency
Improved accuracy of in-vivo disease model quantification
Diagnostic for new drug candidate progress to pre-IND filing
Accurate, diagnostic, prognostication, and prediction tools
Predicting and monitoring disease progression
Settle plate classification and colony counting for regulated settings
Digital traceability and visibility into life cycle of a settle plate
Correlating growth and characteristics of microorganisms with environmental conditions
Web-based image management for preclinical and clinical pathology work flows
Analysis platform for deep learning-based pathology and ophthalmology image analysis
Platform for microbial monitoring and predictive microbiology
Facing Challenges In Optimizing Your Pathology Workflow?
Our deep learning platforms with existing network models and pre-built AI applications provide the foundation for fast customizations and help tackle any unique challenges in your image analysis and study management workflows. Our flexible service model enables the swift deployment of these custom solutions with minimal resource and time commitment from your side.
NEWS & EVENTS
- AIRA MATRIX selected in the third cohort of the GE Healthcare India Edison Accelerator Program
- AIRA MATRIX CEO Chaith Kondragunta discusses how AI implementations help speed up drug discovery and development in the latest issue of BW Healthcare World.
- Chaith Kondragunta, CEO, AIRA MATRIX, speaks with Pharmabiz.com
- TRANSFIN Podcasts: Gearing Up for an AI Future with Chaith Kondragunta of AIRA Matrix
- Chaith Kondragunta, CEO, AIRA MATRIX, speaks with Analytics Insight